Kyle’s passion for construction started when he was three years old helping to build his grandparents garage. Both of his grandfathers and his father taught him the skills necessary to work with his hands and the integrity to do it right. Kyle’s knowledge grew over the years as he developed his true passion of working with people and creating solutions. New construction, additions, or remodels all present challenges which turn into the biggest opportunities.
- Favorite Thing To Do: Spend Time With My Wife And Kids
- Favorite Music Genre: Country
- Person I Admire: My Mother and Father
- Favorite Number: 33
- Special Memory: The Moments Our Kids Faces Light Up With Excitement
- Favorite Drink: Jack and Coke