Warehouse Coordinator - Hiring in Green Bay
Responsible for helping Warehouse Leader maintain and coordinate all warehouse equipment and inventory, including receipt and distribution of goods, organization of the inventory and tools, and entering appropriate receipt documentation into the computer system; handles miscellaneous errands as requested.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Helps to manage and monitor delivery schedule to optimize efficiency. Delivers and picks up tools, equipment, and other supplies at job sites as needed and/or requested.
- Performs minor tool repairs and regular/preventive maintenance on tools and equipment
- Performs weekly clean-up and ensures warehouse is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Helps to keep all vehicles clean; maintains accurate vehicle maintenance logs.
- Keeps all areas in front of warehouse doors clear of snow/ice, and any other debris.
- Assists with the receiving of all raw materials into the production and warehouse areas.
- Assists with storing all received materials in the appropriate places based on production needs and schedules; deliver directly to needed areas when required.
- Operates tier-lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform or trucks to storage or work areas.
- Transports, delivers, and/or picks up finished and unfinished products in truck as needed.
- Helps with loading and unloading of product from delivery truck as needed. Operates the forklift safely and within normal operating procedures.
- Assists with maintaining a clean, orderly warehouse, shop and production area; including sweeping, dusting, and emptying garbage and recycle barrels whenever needed.
- Picks up miscellaneous items and materials as directed by the Warehouse Lead and ensures that all required paperwork for the items or materials is sent to appropriate departments.
- Helps to keep stockroom organized to ensure inventory is current and any obsolete material is disposed of properly.
- Participates as a member of the company safety committee and helps to enforce all company and customer-required safety policies and procedures. Helps to ensure proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed and brings any safety problems to the attention of the Warehouse Leader or HR department.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Always take responsibility for the care and use of all company-owned equipment which is part of the day-to-day work function.
- Ensures all Company policies and procedures are followed as outlined in Employee Handbook and Company Safety Manual.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner, and always exhibit courteous and respectful behavior on the jobsite (to fellow co-workers, subcontractors, customers, etc.).
- Participates in company training programs and attend authorized external conferences or seminars as required to keep current in company and industry standards and operating
- Performs any special assignments or projects as requested by the Warehouse Lead or members of the leadership team.
WORK RELATIONSHIPS AND SCOPE:
Works closely with all internal and external trade workers, foremen/superintendents, Field Operations Manager. This position also interacts occasionally with external customers. Works as an integral part of DeLeers team to increase efficiency and profit through accountability (internal and external); taking ownership; good communication; quality; flexibility; customer focus (internal and external); and building positive relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proven knowledge of the materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction and repair of buildings, or other structures, and the ability to work safely with all types of hand and power tools. General knowledge of work performed by other construction trades.
- Experience with the maintenance of production machinery, equipment and tools.
- Proven ability to read and comprehend basic written instructions, read a ruler, and have a good basic math skills and the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required, including the ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively; work effectively and efficiently under pressure and time deadlines; analyze problems (not just symptoms); propose reasonable solutions, make logical decisions, carry-out decisions made, and follow up with feedback where appropriate.
- Must possess the ability to cooperate with a variety of other people. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, and complete daily activities according to established work schedule. Must be able to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Must be able to climb to heights of up to 35 ft. and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must hold, or be able to obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment, and have the ability to operate a forklift (once certified) if required.
Work is performed both indoors and outdoors, and the individual in this position is regularly subject to variable weather conditions that include inclement weather, rain, extreme heat and humidity, with regular exposure to dust. Prolonged standing, climbing, bending, and kneeling are often necessary. A regular exposure to injury exists due to frequent work with moving mechanical parts, sharp or rough materials, using sharp tools and power equipment, and working in situations where there is risk of slips and falls. There will be some variation in work hours due to project work levels, deadlines, and other customer needs and/or issues.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Prolonged standing, climbing, bending and kneeling are also required regularly. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Contact for more info and to apply.